Booking a Group Ticket With Delta Airlines- Traveling Together
Flying with 10 or more people is stressful, especially when you try and make separate reservations for each. Nowadays, airlines have group travel programs that allow customers to book travel for 10 or more persons together. For the record, the Delta Airlines Group Booking option can help you travel with your friends, family, or colleagues without much worry. The Delta group specialists can also assist you and provide you with more information on traveling as a group.
Need more information on how to avoid traveling alone (p.s.taking your entire group to travel with you)? Find all the relevant information regarding Delta Airlines Group flights and ticket booking in detail.
How Do You Prepare for Group Travel with Delta Airlines?
For Delta Airlines Group tickets, you can take help from the airline specialists who will help you customize a flight itinerary for over 10 passengers on the same flight. The airline offers competitive fares, flexible flight deals, and help with booking or managing your Delta Airlines group trip. With a small deposit and booking fees, you can confirm the tickets. Delta has also set the number of days before the trip that you can finalize your bookings.
How Long Before You Can Book a Group with Delta?
Delta Airlines has different requirements for different destinations when you make a group booking. Below is the table that explains it in detail:
How Long Before You Can book?
USA & Canada
240 Days Before Departure
Southern & West Africa
331 days prior to departure
Europe & North Africa
You can also call Delta Airlines Group Travel phone number 800-532-4777 to book a group flight from 8 AM to 8 PM, between Monday to Friday.
Delta Airlines Group Travel Request Form- Your Group Information
You can complete the Delta Airlines group request form in 5 simple steps. The airline only permits customers to book travel for the USA or Canada using this online form. If you want to travel from any other location, you can call Delta Airlines and get a quote over the call. Here are the basic steps you can book your form:
First of all, you need to enter the Delta Group travel section on its official website. After that, here’s the 5-step simple routine you must follow for booking travel tickets.
Enter Group Travel Information
- Provide the information about the group, whether you are booking as a travel agency, corporate, or Group leader.
- Enter the Basic information about the group and the type of travel you have planned.
- Provide your Country of origin or region.
- Add necessary address information
- Do not forget to add the city, state, and zip code.
- Click continue
Provide Customer Details
- Enter the First And Last name of the group leader/coordinator/company official/customer.
- Provide an email and confirm it.
- Also enter the country, phone number, and type to continue.
Your Preferred Travel Details
- Provide the group name and choose a description from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your travel region
- Flight information
- Group travel details (departure and arrival airports, dates, preferred flight times).
- Number of passengers in the group(minimum 10)
- Class of travel
Make Special Requests
- Any specific requirements or requests (special accommodations, meal preferences, etc.).
- Additional services needed (such as ground transportation or hotel arrangements).
Submit the Form
- Read the instructions provided on the form carefully. Understand the requirements and any specific guidelines mentioned.
- Once you are confident that the form is complete and accurate, submit it as per the instructions provided. This may involve submitting the form online or sending it to the designated email address or fax number.
After submitting the form, you should receive a confirmation of receipt from Delta Air Lines. If you don’t receive confirmation within a reasonable time frame, consider reaching out to Delta’s customer service to ensure that your request was successfully processed.
What are the Terms & Conditions for Delta Airlines Group Travel?
When you book a group with Delta Airlines, your booking must comply with the following terms and conditions. If you know what comes under your Delta Airlines group contract, you can easily finalize your bookings for more than 10 individuals.
- A group consists of 10 or more passengers traveling together on at least one common flight segment.
- Changes and deviations may require fare and term renegotiation. Additional fees may apply, and availability is subject to change.
- Group information is confidential between the travel agent or group leader and Delta Airlines.
- Group tickets are not eligible for SkyMiles upgrades. Mileage accrual follows specific rules for unpublished fares.
- Passengers are responsible for proper travel documentation (e.g., passports, visas). Delta is not liable for issues resulting from inadequate documentation.
- Delta reserves the right to change equipment or schedules without notice.
- Cancellation fees apply if the group fails to meet ticketing deadlines or utilize the reserved seats as specified.
- The Group Contract and related transportation are governed by US federal law and the laws of the State of Georgia.
For complete information, refer to the full terms and conditions on the Delta Airlines website or contact their customer service for better assistance with Group bookings. You can always use Delta Airline’s manage booking option to manage trips if you need.
Can I Book Corporate Group Travel with Delta Airlines?
Yes, you can book corporate group travel with Delta in case of travel regarding work. The Delta Meeting network is easy to use, and you can also book a meeting room using this. You can occupy a meeting room for 15 or more people from two or more cities. Check their meeting network benefits if you wish to know more about the same.
Is there any facility for Delta Group Vacations?
If you are flying Delta Airlines and you need a group booking itinerary rather than just flights, you can check Delta Vacations. You can choose the group travel option that is best for your needs and enjoy the best offers while you fly, Here are the details:
Flexible Getaways with Delta Vacations
If you have a group of 10 or more people., you can save up to 225 USD per booking while you also enjoy the exceptional offers. If you are all set for a group vacation, call Delta at 1-866-238-5378 and enjoy an amazing getaway.
If you have a group of 20 people or more which includes 10 hotel rooms or above, you can also get a complimentary booking extendible for one night and get free upgrades. You can also call Delta Airlines phone 1-800-800-1504 and get the best discounts.
For Delta Airlines group vacations, you can get within 25 to 225 USD discount for any flights starting at 699 USD and beyond; t&c apply.
So, are you ready to confirm your group bookings with Delta Airlines? Hurry up, the clock’s on the run, and if you do not start now, you may need to change your ways. Also, if you don’t book, you’ll miss out on the best discounts & rebate offers for your specific destinations. You can always connect with Tripohlz regarding assistance in group booking with Delta Airlines. The fee and total charges may vary based on the customized group itinerary. Make your decisions and confirm your flights right away!.