How Do I Travel with My Group on Allegiant Flights?
If you are a group of up to 9 customers, Allegiant Airlines lets you directly book your flights online. But, to book group travel for more than 10 passengers on the regular routes, you have to contact [email protected] and get a quote.
Allegiant does allow customers to book group travel for more than 10 customers traveling together in a single itinerary. To put it to your use, you must understand several conditions that apply.
By paying a bit of attention to the process, you can request a group rate from Allegiant and start your excellent journey with your friends/ family, etc. But, before you proceed, take a moment to look at the details of group travel booking with Allegiant Airlines below!
How do I Book Allegiant Airlines Group Fares?
To travel with your loved ones on Allegiant flights check the Allegiant Charters section and find the group bookings option. There, you will find an email option to contact the airline regarding group bookings for 10 or more persons. However, if you have a group of 9, do it online with some simple steps below.
Booking Group Trips for less than 9
- Go to the official website of Allegiant Air (www.allegiantair.com).
- Enter the Flight Tab.
- Select your Trip Type.
- Enter your departure and destination.
- Provide your travel dates.
- Mention the number of passengers. (MAX 9)
- Click Search.
- See the available flights and routes.
- Select one and confirm.
- Enter the details of each passenger.
- Provide your contact details.
- Click to continue.
- Pay for the flight after checking the itinerary details.
Allegiant will issue your tickets to the entered email in the passenger information section.
One other way to book your groups is through a local Allegiant office. You can get your physical tickets through the agents present there. However, if the number of passengers in your group is 10 or more, you need to book separately or connect with the Allegiant group booking desk.
Booking a Group with 10+ People
As we already mentioned, you can contact Allegiant at [email protected] to book a group consisting of 10 or more people. The airline’s team will review your booking request and help you book tickets by offering you a reasonable group rate.
So, the simple steps you need to take are:
- Compose an email for Allegiant Airlines group travel desk.
- You can enter your entire group’s information in the email.
- Also, mention your itinerary details and preferred routes.
- An Allegiant Air representative will contact you within one business day.
- Explain your requirements and confirm your details.
- Wait for a while, and Allegiant will send you a quote with a group rate.
- If you like the quote and the discounted fare, confirm it.
- Call Allegiant or send a reply to the email with the quote to book.
- Confirm your options.
Once you complete these steps, you will receive a confirmation email with the booking details. You can check this booking on the website by using the confirmation number provided. You can also directly call Allegiant Airlines group travel phone number to confirm a group booking at ease.
Does Allegiant Charter allow Group Bookings for less than 40 passengers?
Yes, to book group travel for less than 40 passengers on Allegiant Air, you can check their “Charters” option. Below are the easy steps to confirm your charter flights with the airline:
- Visit Allegiant Charters on its official website.
- Click on the Request a Quote button.
- It will ask whether you want less than 40 passengers or more.
- Mention if you want a charter or group flight.
- Continue to provide your email address.
- Click next.
- Enter the travel requirements in detail.
- You will soon receive a quote.
- You can confirm and book your group travel based on the quote.
If your group exceeds 40 in number, you can simply charter an aircraft with Allegiant Airlines and have the entire plane to your team. The process to book a charter is almost similar to group booking under the Allegiant Charters option. So you can easily confirm tickets or book an aircraft with the airline.
Key Points to Remember Regarding Allegiant Airlines Group Travel
While you book group travel to fly with your friends/ family/ colleagues, you should understand the simple rules and information regarding booking. Here are the details:
- Allegiant asks you to make a 40% advance payment for group travel.
- Also, you should clear the rest 60% fee in the next 21 days before departure.
- Immediate or last-minute group travel bookings are not readily available.
- The airline permits name changes in the group 10 days prior to departure.
If you keep these things in mind, you can easily confirm group travel for your team. If you want additional information on Allegiant Air group rates, you can first send your itinerary to Allegiant’s group desk.
Note: You can always contact a Third-party site to book Allegiant Airlines group travel tickets and enjoy exceptional deals with them to travel as a group
If you want group travel bookings with Allegiant, you can consult their team instead of booking online, especially for 10+ passengers. However, for a group of 3-9, you can easily utilize the official airline’s website for group travel. Connect to the Allegiant Airlines group travel desk and ask them for a group fare or rate. This way, you can enjoy exceptional discounts and travel with your loved ones at ease.