Does Southwest Airlines Have Vacation Packages?
Yes, Southwest does offer vacation packages under its Southwest Vacations subsidiary. If you are keen on planning air travel with them and do not have a specific itinerary in mind, you can get everything together through the vacations section. Book a Southwest Airlines vacation package, and you do not have to worry about getting accommodation or car transfer, as they include it all.
The most hectic part about planning holidays is booking everything from flights to hotels, airport transfers to car rentals, and activities separately. With the vacation package booking, customers can book all of these at one place. Southwest has partnered with some good hotels, car rentals, and premium resorts to offer you an amazing getaway. Know more about the airline’s options by reading the subsections below.
What Does a Southwest Vacation Package Include?
A vacation package on Southwest comprises Flights, hotel accommodations, car rentals, and in some cases, activities, entertainment options, etc. If you try to book a vacation package in 2023 before 31st December, you can get customized deals for flying to the Caribbean or Mexico (subject to the date of travel and resort). Make sure to purchase at least one day before travel, and you’ll get the following:
Round Trip Flights
With Every Southwest vacation booking, you will get a round trip flight to your desired destination powered by the airline itself. The flight will include all the basic amenities of a regular ticket, and you can choose a different fare option if you like to add some more perks.
Southwest has some resorts and hotels as its trusted partners where you can book accommodations to stay while on the trip. You can book a flight and then choose a Southwest Airlines hotel or resort deal in one of the featured hotels. If you book in the participating resorts for the Southwest exclusive perks option, you can also get VIP amenities, complimentary transfers, and much more.
Complete Resort Entertainment Package
On some select resort bookings with Southwest Airlines featured vacation deals, you get food and beverage included with your package. Moreover, there is ample entertainment facility, and you can book activities as well. All these options are complementary if you book before 2023 ends to travel on select dates for select locations and resorts.
Like you get Southwest Airlines flight booking, your first two checked bags fly free with you under their vacation service. These are the same regardless of the fare you opt for.. The airline also lets you bring your golf bag onboard, and it can fly free as one checked bag.
Can I Customize My Own Package with Southwest?
Yes, if you want to. Although Southwest has many packaged deals readily available for customers, they can always choose their own package. There are several destinations on the Southwest vacations list, and customers can choose a complete package deal as long as it is open.
As you already know, Southwest likes to treat all passengers as VIPs. So, you can have a spectacular vacation with exclusive perks and benefits. The airline partners with resorts, hotels, and car rental agencies to provide you with the most exciting discounts for your upcoming holidays without worrying about the rest.
How do I book and plan a vacation with Southwest Airlines Packages?
Planning a holiday with Southwest is simple, and you can choose your desired package with the airline in a few simple steps. Making a vacation booking with Southwest is not only easier to plan but also a good way to book something you desire. The airline offers you both online and offline options for booking your package with Southwest. Follow the below guidelines to secure a booking today!
Booking a Southwest Vacation Package Online
Looking for a Southwest vacation package in Jamaica or New Orleans? Fret not. To make a Southwest Airlines package booking online, you can follow these steps below and confirm your exclusive vacations.
- Visit the Southwest Airlines website or directly enter their vacations page..
- You can also click on the “Vacations” tab on the official website..
- Select your destination, travel dates, and the number of travelers.
- Customize your package by selecting your preferred hotel, flight, and other travel-related services like car rentals, activities, and tours.
- Review the total cost of your package, including taxes and fees.
- Enter your personal and payment information to complete your booking.
- Receive your confirmation email and travel itinerary.
Remember that you do not have to pay the amount in full with Southwest vacation packages. You can hold a package fare at the original cost for 24 hours by paying a small deposit. You can clear the rest amount later when you confirm your travel with the airline.
How do I call Southwest for vacation packages?
You can call Southwest Airlines vacations phone number to book a package deal with the airline. Southwest offers you a dedicated phone line where you can connect with their vacation customer service experts to book a package. Take a look at the details below:
Southwest Vacations phone number: 833-446-7335
Customer service hours: Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM, Sat, Sun Between 10:)) Am and 6:00 PM CST.
You can make a call and follow the IVR to connect with a live expert and get an immediate response regarding your trips booked with Southwest Vacations or make a new all-inclusive booking
Why Should I Book a Vacation Package on Southwest?
Southwest has a list of options for customers, which also includes vacation package bookings. Customers can book all-inclusive vacations and save more on their flights. Southwest Vacations is the only subsidiary where you can find authentic Southwest vacation deals other than some authorized third-party sites. Moreover, there are many perks that may urge you to book your next vacation with Southwest. Let’s take a look further:
Benefits of Booking a Package with Southwest Vacations
- You can bundle everything, like a flight and hotel, together as a whole and save more. While you add more features, your fare may increase, but the cost of booking everything separately is always more. So, you can bundle and save.
- Your first and second checked bags will fly free for every passenger in the booking, respective of the weight and size restrictions. You can also substitute your pair of skis, a gold bag, or a snowboard as one checked bag.
- Rapid Rewards members can earn more points on each portion of their all-inclusive itinerary. Check the current status of your membership to know how much you will earn and how to redeem them.
- You can purchase early bird check-in with your vacation packages at a low cost and enjoy quick check–in service at the airport, including baggage checks through priority lanes.
- If you want to modify your vacation package, you can manage Southwest Airlines booking free of cost and make changes to the hotel, car rental, or travel dates and times.
- The airline also allows you to use your unused travel funds as payment for your new Southwest vacation package. Just provide your old confirmation number and book your brand-new vacation.
Apart from these benefits, the airline allows you to pay later or monthly using Uplift and enjoy a budget-friendly vacation to your favorite spots with ease.
Can I Use Rapid Rewards Points for Booking Packages?
Yes, you can use your Southwest Rapid Reward points as a booking payment option to book your vacation packages. When you search for a flight+hotel deal on the Southwest website, you get to see the available prices in Miles+Cash payments. If you have enough balance in your account, you can pay for the ticket using those miles. So, not only can you earn, but also redeem your reward points with Southwest.
You can easily find Southwest Airlines vacation packages with the above information. And if you like the benefits of booking your vacations with the airline, hurry up to confirm. Remember, even if there is one-day advance booking, you can have a good package deal confirmed for you. Consult with Tripohlz regarding your desired vacations and enjoy uninterrupted benefits while you plan or take-off for the vacations.